Download SuperSU (You have to flash this to get ROOT!)
Installation is easy, just as usual. Follow my universal TWRP install guide. Reboot into TWRP recovery, format /system, /data, /cache, /dalvik-cache, install the firmware upgrade zip file, install the ROM, install the Gapps, install SuperSU, then reboot. That’s it!
If you are getting errors and never installed Marshmallow ROM before, you may need to flash firmware update, download firmware update and install with TWRP recovery before installing ROM.
You must have a rooted OnePlus One of course, you can follow my OnePlus One root guide to root.
Credits – XDA <— Don’t forget to donate to the developer of this ROM or hit Thanks button on XDA if you like it, thx!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- Want Xposed for Lollipop? See How to Install Xposed for Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I have no Play Store!
A: Make sure you install Gapps zip file in TWRP or CWM Recovery!!! Download link in this post above.
Q: I am getting Status 7 error in CWM/TWRP!
A: Sometimes, ROM developers put restrictions by accident, you can try this guide to get around it.
Pages: 1 2
HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Want to contact me?
Add me on: